Make a tier change for Higher and Foundation exams

You may need to move students from the Foundation to Higher tier of an award, or vice versa, for example for Maths. You'll need to:

  1. If you made the entries through Arbor, make sure the original entry file was already submitted. If your entries were migrated to Arbor, make sure any entries files have been submitted and marked as confirmed. This will ensure that changes produce an amendments file.
  2. Withdraw the student from the old entry - see how to do this here: Withdrawing Candidates from EDI Qualifications
  3. Enter the student into the new tier - see how to do this here: Making entries in Arbor

This will then generate an amendment file, for you to send to the awarding organisation. You can see how to do this here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Article is closed for comments.