- whether your school is partner supported school
- whether you opted in to see Arby
- your network settings
On your Arbor site, you'll see the Chat option in the far left, and Arby on the right of it - both these widgets will appear in the bottom left of your screen.
All schools will have access to use Arby, whether you're partner supported or not.
If you can't see Arby, please check your Business Role - Arby will only show to people who have an Admin or SLT business role as listed here.
If your business role is correct, it's likely you haven't opted in to see Arby.
- We regularly run a pop up where you can opt in to Arby.
- If you can't wait until then, contact the Arbor Support Team if supported by Arbor, or your Support Partner if not supported by Arbor.
Webchat chat help
If you are a partner-supported school
If you are a partner-supported school, you will not have access to the Chat widget. Your school will have access to a support partner that is there to assist you with your queries and help you resolve your issues on your Arbor site. Please contact your partner if you need assistance, they will be able to provide you with direct support and resolve your query.
If you are not a partner-supported school
If you are not a partner-supported school, it will be your firewall or network settings that are blocking the pop up and preventing Webchat from appearing on your site.
- Make sure you're using one of our supported browsers.
- Check your network connection speed, as network issues cause the widget to load slowly.
- Try clearing your Cookies and Cache and refreshing.
- Making sure there are no ad-blockers applied for Arbor.
- Ask your system administrator to whitelist static.zdassets.com, zopim.com and (ws://)ws-eu.pusher.com (A web socket used by our chat provider for the live chat function).
If none of the steps above work, please contact the Arbor Support Team.