You can easily view past telephone logs in Arbor for your whole school, or for specific users. To see how to log calls, see this article: Log a telephone call
- Send and administer school communications: Administer - View, log and manage telephone calls
- View school communications: View - View telephone calls
- Communications: View All/My Students - View telephone calls with guardians and students and export communication logs for students
If you don't have the permission, you'll need to ask your admin team to give you permission using these instructions.
All calls I have logged
You can view all the calls you have recorded by going to My items > My Communications.
From the Communication area
To view all logged calls, go to School > Communications > All School Communications > Telephone Calls. Here you can see all telephone calls that have been made to or from the school (If they have been logged).
From a profile
You can view calls directly from a student, guardian or staff profile. Just navigate to the Communications section.
How do call logs work?
- A green arrow means the call was outgoing from a staff member to someone external to the school e.g. a guardian or social services.
- An orange arrow means the call was made to the staff member, such as from a guardian.
- No arrow means the call was internal, between staff members.
Click the call log for more information or to edit the log. You can make additional actions by clicking the 'Actions' button.
Clicking Private/Public toggles where it can be viewed: Mark communications as Public or Private
Can I change which profiles a call is linked to?
Follow these instructions: Edit communication tags to link to student, guardian or staff
Article is closed for comments.