If your school uses GL Assessment, it's possible to create a CSV report in Arbor that can be used to to populate students within the GL system. To set this report up, just follow these steps:
- First, download this report template. You shouldn't try to open this file after downloading it - it's designed to be processed by Arbor.
- Next, head to School > Custom Report Writer, and click 'Create New Report'.
- On the next page, click on 'Import Report' and select the template file from your downloads, then click 'Upload'. This will then create the report on your site. We have a guide here, which runs through the import process.
- Once the report has been created, click on the 'Download' button and choose the option for CSV. This will save a CSV copy of the report to your computer.
- You'll then need to open the report in Excel, and fill in the mandatory 'Test Level' column. You can also fill in 'Date of Test', if this is required.
After completing these steps and saving your CSV file, you should be able to upload your CSV into GL Assessment to populate the required student data.