To be able to make entries into Pearson's new 9Y22 revised BTEC Technical awards and 1Y23 Units, you need to set them up on your school's site.
Because these awards don't have centre-specific basedata, you should not send us any basedata for these qualifications. Instead, to be able to add them to your site, please follow the instructions below.
What NOT to do
You cannot search for and set up the qualification in the same way you would for any other EDI qualification - by searching for the QAN code.
If you were to go to Students > Examinations > Qualifications > Qualification Offering and add the qualification using the QAN code, this will add the qualification as a Non-EDI exam.
You should make entries against the EDI qualification, so follow the steps in the next section to see how to add this.
Setting up the qualification award
Go to Students > Examinations > Qualifications > Qualification Offering and add the qualification using the Award Identifier. You can see a full list of qualifications and Award Identifiers below.
You'll then be able to make entries for these awards.
- RAC3 - Animal Care
- RAD2 - Art and Design Practice
- RCB3 - Construction
- RCD3 - Child Development
- RCM3 - Creative Media Production
- REN3 - Enterprise
- RHS3 - Health and Social Care
- RIT3 - Digital Information Tech
- RMP3 - Music Practice
- RPA3 - Performing Arts
- RPD3 - Performing Arts (Dance)
- RSP3 - Sport
- RTT3 - Travel and Tourism
Go to Students > Examinations > Qualifications > Qualification Offering and add the qualification using the Unit Identifier. You can see a full list of qualifications and Unit Identifiers below.
You'll then be able to make entries for these units as needed.
- BAC01 - ANIMAL CARE 1
- BAC02 - ANIMAL CARE 2
- BCB01 - CONSTRUCTION 1
- BCB02 - CONSTRUCTION 2
- BCD01 - CHILD DEVELOPMENT 1
- BCD02 - CHILD DEVELOPMENT 2
- BCM01 - CREATIVE MEDIA 1
- BCM02 - CREATIVE MEDIA 2
- BEN01 - ENTERPRISE 1
- BEN02 - ENTERPRISE 2
- BHS01 - HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE 1
- BHS02 - HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE 2
- BIT01 - DIGITAL INF.TECHNOLOGY 1
- BIT02 - DIGITAL INF.TECHNOLOGY 2
- BMP01 - MUSIC PRACTICE 1
- BMP02 - MUSIC PRACTICE 2
- BPA01 - PERFORMING ARTS 1 OPTION A
- BPA02 - PERFORMING ARTS 2 OPTION A
- BPD01 - PERFORMING ARTS(DANCE) 1
- BPD02 - PERFORMING ARTS(DANCE) 2
- BSP01 - SPORT 1
- BSP02 - SPORT 2
- BTT01 - TRAVEL & TOURISM 1
- BTT02 - TRAVEL & TOURISM 2
Link BTEC Awards and Units
You can then follow the instructions from Step 4 here to link your awards and units where needed, then make entries: Link BTEC Awards and Units
Article is closed for comments.