Once all of the End of Key Stage or Early Years Foundation Stage Profile results have been entered you can export them in multiple ways:
- Exporting the results via CTF
- Downloading the results, per student, via PDF
- Downloading the Mark Sheet for checking purposes
Exporting the results via CTF to send to the Primary Assessment Gateway or the LA
To export the results via CTF go to Students > Assessments > DfE Assessments > Export Results. Alternatively, you can go to School > Data > Export > Assessment Results.
Click +Add in the Current Assessment Results CTF Exports section and update the slide over with the data you want to export.
- Export Type - Choose which test you want to export. It is important to note that each CTF is titled Partial CTF because these files will only contain the assessment results and are therefore not as detailed as a students CTF.
- Destination - Here you need to choose whether the CTF will be sent to either the Local Authority or the Testing Agency.
- Year Group - We suggest leaving this part blank if you want all the students that took the test are chosen. If you want to, for example, export your year 1 and year 2 Phonics Screening Check data separately, you would select Year 1 in this field.
- Include only students enrolled on - This section automatically chooses the current date however you might have a student that has un-enrolled since the test was done. Make sure that the date reflects the enrolment date that includes all students who sat the test.
When happy with the settings, click the green Export button.
The CTF will then show as processing. You'll receive a notification when this is ready to download.
If you refresh your page, the CTF will show as Ready for download. Click where it says Ready for download.
Scroll down to the bottom of the slide over and click Download.
You can locate your file once you have downloaded it by right-clicking the download at the bottom of your page. Do not open the file. In Windows, select the 'View in folder' option.
Downloading End of Year Reports
To print out the results to send to guardians you will need to print out the end of year reports.
Click the End Of Year Reports button on the right-hand side of the page.
Use the Bulk generate reports section to download a report for an entire year group, or use the Download report for single student section to create an individual report.
An individual report will download right away, but you'll need to wait for a notification to download reports in bulk.
Parents cannot see these reports in the Parent Portal or Arbor App. To share reports online you could:
- Use our External Report Cards feature
- Upload passwords or links into Arbor as User-defined fields and create a custom report, then send the details to students via a Mail Merge email.
- Share them outside of Arbor using email from a Sharepoint.
Please note we'll be unable to support with third-party systems, but feel free to jump over to the Community to chat to other schools.
Downloading the Mark sheet for checking
To download the mark sheet, go to Students > Assessments > DfE Assessments, select the assessment and go to Input Marks.
The mark sheet will then load. Click on the Download button and choose the format you want to download the mark sheet in.
If you have an older operating system it may not be able to open a downloaded Excel file as the name is too long. To fix this and open the download, click the arrow next to the downloaded file.
Click Show in finder (Mac) or View in folder (Windows) to rename the file to something shorter before you open it.