The easiest place to find information is to jump into the Help Centre's step-by-step instructions (including searchable Census error codes and queries).
The Help Centre can be used by anyone who uses the Arbor MIS, whether you're partner supported or Arbor supported. You don't need to be signed in.
See how to get the most out of the Help Centre here: How to use the Arbor Help Centre
Check if you're supported by Arbor
If you are a parent, you can use these articles to help you, or contact your school for more information. Please do not contact Arbor directly.
If you are a student, you can use this article to help you, or contact your school for more information. Please do not contact Arbor directly.
If you are a Partner supported school, you will need to speak directly with your support partner, as our phone, email and Webchat support is only available for Arbor supported schools. Partner supported schools will not have the Chat option within the MIS. Please do not contact Arbor directly.
How to contact us if you're supported by Arbor
If you can't find what you're looking for in our Help Centre, you can contact us by Web Chat, Email and Phone. Our support team is usually available to help on weekdays (Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00), excluding public/bank holidays or certain dates outlined below.
Should you need to get in touch outside of our operating hours, please use the Contact Us form, and we'll be back in touch as soon as we can.
Webchat and Arby
In the bottom left of your screen:
- you can access Arby for walkthroughs and common FAQs: Using Arby
- click on the 'Help' icon in the Help Centre, or 'Chat' from within your Arbor site to have articles suggested to you.
If you can't find what you're looking for using webchat, you can then begin chatting with a member of our Support Team. Click here for more help, including FAQs on sending links and screenshots: Using Webchat
If you’re on Advanced Support, please instead book a call following your standard Advanced Support booked call process.
Contact Us form
Click Contact Us in the top right of our Help Centre, or the I'm still stuck! button at the bottom of an article.
- Select the relevant option (for example if you need to report a bug). This will send an email to our standard Support Team or your Advanced Support expert depending on the support package your school has purchased.
- Get in touch with our Finance team by selecting I have a query about my MIS Invoice.
- Get in touch about moving to Arbor by selecting Onboarding, migration and moving to Arbor.
In the form, provide us with as much information as you can including relevant links or screenshots where possible. This will ensure we can investigate thoroughly for you without having to email back for more information which can delay a resolution. For example, if a staff member is having login issues, please provide their name.
This will then come through to our teams as an email.
You'll then get a notification that your question has been submitted, and you'll hear back from us soon. You can see how to track your requests here: How can I view my open requests with the Support Team?
Some of our other teams can only be contacted via direct email. Please note that these teams will not be able to provide support for using the MIS.
- For queries and support with the Arbor HQ community: email@example.com
- To create a new API integration: (not to enable an integration on your site): firstname.lastname@example.org
- To discuss purchasing training, your Arbor package or your usage of Arbor: email@example.com
- For queries and support with training: firstname.lastname@example.org
For anything else, please use the Contact Us form detailed above. There are also options within the Contact Us form to get in touch with our Onboarding and Finance teams.
Ask the Arbor HQ
Why not ask a fellow Arbor user if they can help with getting the most out of Arbor. Click here to get started.
Please note that there is no requirement for support from Arbor when using the HQ, so please use another channel if you require a response.
The Arbor Training Hub is your go-to place for all your onboarding training, resources such as recordings of previous webinars plus links to live training sessions: The Arbor Training Hub
We're currently available on these numbers:
- Our main line - 020 3835 4025
- Primary direct line - 020 3835 4036
- Secondary, Special, MAT direct line - 020 3835 4047
- Advanced Support - Available on request when purchased