- Why is the student in a register they shouldn't be in?
- Can we show pastoral notes or UDFs in registers?
- Student names are wrong in the register
- Wrong or missing marks in Attendance Certificates
- Switch off taking lesson attendance registers for a class
- Can we turn off the Mark All Blank As... button on the register?
- Can we sign in staff, student or parent visitors?
- Which events contribute towards statutory attendance?
- Students who have left are still having an impact on attendance
- Individual student attendance for a specific period
- Can we add or edit attendance notes in bulk?
- Can we add new attendance codes to mark students with?
- Can we reset registers to be unopened?
- How can I delete an attendance mark?
- Can I manually update a student's AM or PM mark?
- Can we lock attendance registers?
- Why is this student not classed as a Persistent Absentee (PA)?
- Can a student stop being a persistent absentee?
- How does a student become a Persistent Absentee (PA)?
- When do registers open and close in Arbor?
- How can I tell if a student absent today was also absent yesterday?
- Do we have to open every register for marks to appear?
- Managing attendance for Religious Observances and holidays
- Distance or remote learning from home
- Attendance marks from an imported CTF
- Check who changed student attendance marks using the audit log
- How do I put in attendance marks on an inset day or holiday?
- Can we see Medical Conditions on the register?
- Percentage attendance for each student
- Why is X or I showing on the Attendance Certificate?