To help you set everything up for the new school year in September, we've put together this guide.
Do you have a nursery?
You can see how to complete step 6 of the New School Year Setup process for your nursery students here: Scheduling your Nursery registers.
To download and view the guide, click the link at the bottom of the page.
This guide includes:
- Preparing for the Setup
- Creating the next year
- Off - Rolling Leavers and generating CTFs
- Copying year groups and registration forms
- Enrolling applicants
- Copying custom groups and houses
- Scheduling registration sessions
- Copying meals and interventions
- Reviewing the setup
- Other things to copy (Assessments and behaviour)
Are you a special school?
If you're a special school, please choose the guide that is most appropriate to you, as the setup is majority the same whether you're a special or mainstream school.
- If you have only KS2 or below pupils, please use the primary guidance.
- If you have KS3 or above pupils, please use the secondary guidance (including if you are an all through or a school with a Sixth Form).
- If you have a nursery, please also be sure to follow the specific guidance for nurseries here.